From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Required CSS - how to remove icon (*)
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:04:27 GMT

Jeanne Waldman wrote:
> I see. You can submit a JIRA issue to have this fixed. If we rendered
> p_AFRequired on the panelLabelAndMessage when the showRequired is true,
> then you can do what you want, although both the * and the text will be
> red. There is not 'hook' for just the text. It appears that the label
> == the * + the text. Is this alright?

Actually, it is the background-color that I want to set to red (I
mistakenly used color above).  As for the hook, that would be fine for my
needs.  I would think having the "icon + text" use the same style would be
fine.  I personally don't have a need for the icon to have a different
style than the text.

JIRA issues is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-451

Thanks,
Chris....