From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Required CSS - how to remove icon (*)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:47:03 GMT
I am styling my required fields and an icon (*) is being added.  Which css
element do I need to remove this?  AFRequiredIconStyle is defined like so:

.AFRequiredIconStyle{
    font-family:Courier,sans-serif;
}

No icon(*).  I have the following xhtml (facelets) fragment:

               showRequired="true"/>

This creates the following html which includes an icon (*).

    <label for="status">Status</label>

Thoughts on where I need to remove the icon (*) from, or override it to not
be included?

Thanks,
Chris....