From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] about usage of SelectManyShuttle/SelectOrderShuttle
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:07:27 GMT
Hi, I'm about to use these components, and I'm a bit confused about
their documentation.
Included demos provide list contents through tr:selectItem children. At
the same time, I noticed that contents can be get/set through the
"value" attribute.
Can anybody enlight such usage ? Is there any other public demo/example
around ?
I also noticed that provided documentation refers to the chance of using
generic objects as list elements. This would be very useful to append
further properties to list elements, to be managed by footer widgets
using provided js hooks on current selection. But the overall subject is
somewhat obscure.
Furthermore, I noticed that lists are always provided on the left
container only, where used has to move elements rightwards. But I think
that common usage would start having some elements already on the right
list (update mode). Is there any way to achive this initial setup - or
do I need to preprocess by means of js and a hidden "init" list?

Thanks -- Renzo