From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Trindad Skinning - Buttons
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:00:46 GMT
A JIRA issue exists:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-440
Also, please take a look at the dev list thread:
PATCH:  ServerSide buttons are back.
We discussed getting rid of server side image generation, then we discussed
putting the image generation code in a 3rd library to get it out of our
main code since there seems to be interest in it.

Do you want the buttons to have rounded corners? Is that
why you like the image generated buttons over the html buttons?

- Jeanne