From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] cannot use tr:media for rendering a pdf
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:50:25 GMT
Thanks Matthias.
I know the dirty solution of feeding the http response, but actually I
was looking for something more component-oriented (e.g. cleaner).
Btw, from some simple tests, it seems that just rendering an <object>
instead of an <a> would work fine even for a pdf.
I think I will start playing with ajax4jsf, their docs mention a
multimedia rendering component.

-- Renzo