From Oleg Rostanin <rosta...@dfki.uni-kl.de>
Subject Moving TreeTable nodes cause IllegalArgumentException
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:32:33 GMT
Hi all,

in our project we use TreeTable component for representing and modifying
project structure. Sometimes the user needs to move subtrees of the
project tree. In this case the system throws
IllegalArgumentException("row not available").

I think the problem is that the Tree component remembers the state in
"_currencyCache" variable of DefaultClientKeyManager internal class of
the UIXCollection. The cache is not being emptied when the new model is
assigned to the tree. Moreover, as the DefaultClientKeyManager scope is
private, one can not call "clear" method of DefaultClientKeyManager if
its needed.

Is there any method to "reset" the state of the TreeTable?

Thank you in advance
--
Oleg Rostanin