From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Best Practices for using Trinidad
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:48:52 GMT

I've started to learn all of the components that Trinidad has to offer.
  I was wondering if there were best practices for how to use the
different components somewhere.  Particularly for the more complex
components like <tr:page> or <tr:panelXXX>.  I've been playing around
with different options and just thought there might be something beyond
the demo that comes with Trinidad to help with the learning process.

Thanks,
Chris....