From "D. Cardon" <my_trash_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Detecting Partial Refresh
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:37:19 GMT
Thanks for the link.

So, I wrapped my drop-down boxes in a <tr:subform> and
the other components in one as well.  Now, validation
doesn't occur on the other components, but changing
the drop-down box values no longer works.  After I
change a drop-down value, the resulting phases are:

Restore View --> Apply Request Values --> Render
Response

Why should wrapping the drop-downs in a subform cause
the Process Validations, Update Model Values and
Render Response phases to be skipped?

Thanks for your help,

--David

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_subform.html