From "Gareth Paglinawan" <gareth.paglina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Trinidad with Facelet Bug
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:38:48 GMT
i got another error. You know what is this?

2007-04-24 18:46:30,848 DEBUG UserCounterListener.attributeAdded  -
event.name: javax.faces.request.charset
Apr 24, 2007 6:46:31 PM com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler *
handleRenderException*
SEVERE: Error Rendering View[/underwriting.xhtml]
*java.lang.NullPointerException*: Text must not be null.
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.HtmlResponseWriterImpl.writeText
(*HtmlResponseWriterImpl.java:395*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.AccessKeyUtils.renderAccessKeyText
(*AccessKeyUtils.java:92*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.AccessKeyUtils.renderAccessKeyText
(*AccessKeyUtils.java:110*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.GoLinkRenderer.encodeBegin
(*GoLinkRenderer.java:111*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.CommandLinkRenderer.encodeBegin
(*CommandLinkRenderer.java:110*)
        at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeBegin(*
CoreRenderer.java:185*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlCommandLinkRenderer.encodeEnd
(*HtmlCommandLinkRenderer.java:68*)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(*
UIComponentBase.java:536*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.datascroller.HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.renderFacet(
*HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.java:295*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.datascroller.HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.renderScroller
(*HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.java:237*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.datascroller.HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.encodeEnd(*
HtmlDataScrollerRenderer.java:202*)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(*
UIComponentBase.java:536*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(*
RendererUtils.java:442*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlGridRendererBase.renderChildren
(*HtmlGridRendererBase.java:216*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlGridRendererBase.encodeEnd
(*HtmlGridRendererBase.java:98*)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(*
UIComponentBase.java:536*)
        at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(*
ComponentSupport.java:252*)
        at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(*
ComponentSupport.java:249*)
        at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(*
ComponentSupport.java:249*)
        at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(*
ComponentSupport.java:249*)
        at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(*
FaceletViewHandler.java:573*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(*
ViewHandlerImpl.java:181*)
        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(*
LifecycleImpl.java:384*)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(*FacesServlet.java:138*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
*ApplicationFilterChain.java:237*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157*)
        at halo.webapp.filter.JAMonServletFilter.doFilterInternal(*
JAMonServletFilter.java:65*)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(*
OncePerRequestFilter.java:75*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
*ApplicationFilterChain.java:186*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:264*)
        at org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(
*FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(*
FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:274*)
        at org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(*
ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:274*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.wrapper.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(*
SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:81*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:274*)
        at org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(*
AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:274*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(*
HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:229*)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:274*)
        at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(*
FilterChainProxy.java:148*)
        at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(*
FilterToBeanProxy.java:98*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
*ApplicationFilterChain.java:186*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter
(*TrinidadFilterImpl.java:209*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(
*TrinidadFilterImpl.java:166*)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(*
TrinidadFilterImpl.java:139*)
        at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(*
TrinidadFilter.java:92*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
*ApplicationFilterChain.java:186*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157*)
        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(*
ExtensionsFilter.java:144*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
*ApplicationFilterChain.java:186*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(*
StandardWrapperValve.java:214*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(*
StandardValveContext.java:104*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(*
StandardPipeline.java:520*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(*
StandardContextValve.java:198*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(*
StandardContextValve.java:152*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(*
StandardValveContext.java:104*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(*
StandardPipeline.java:520*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(*
StandardHostValve.java:137*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(*
StandardValveContext.java:104*)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(*
ErrorReportValve.java:118*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(*
StandardValveContext.java:102*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(*
StandardPipeline.java:520*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(*
StandardEngineValve.java:109*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(*
StandardValveContext.java:104*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(*
StandardPipeline.java:520*)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(*ContainerBase.java
:929*)
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(*
CoyoteAdapter.java:160*)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(*
Http11Processor.java:799*)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(*Http11Protocol.java:705*)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(*
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577*)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(*
ThreadPool.java:683*)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(*Thread.java:595*)
StandardWrapperValve[faces]: Servlet.service() for servlet faces threw
exception