From "Gareth Paglinawan" <gareth.paglina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Trinidad with Facelet Bug
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:40:05 GMT
Hi Adam,

This is the stacktrace I am getting

java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName java.io.OutputStreamWriter
.<init>(OutputStreamWriter.java:81) java.net.URLEncoder.encode(
URLEncoder.java:189)
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase.addParameterToHref
(HtmlLinkRendererBase.java:445)
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase.addChildParametersToHref
(HtmlLinkRendererBase.java:383)
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase.renderOutputLinkStart
(HtmlLinkRendererBase.java:399)
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase.encodeBegin
(HtmlLinkRendererBase.java:101)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:512)
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(
ComponentSupport.java:232)
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(
ComponentSupport.java:239)
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(
ComponentSupport.java:239) com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(
FaceletViewHandler.java:580)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(
ViewHandlerImpl.java:181)
de.mindmatters.faces.spring.context.servlet.FacesExternalResourceView.render
(FacesExternalResourceView.java:72)
de.mindmatters.faces.spring.context.servlet.AbstractFacesView.renderMergedOutputModel
(AbstractFacesView.java:111)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:250)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(
DispatcherServlet.java:961)
de.mindmatters.faces.spring.context.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(
DispatcherServlet.java:121)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(
DispatcherServlet.java:738)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(
DispatcherServlet.java:658)
de.mindmatters.faces.spring.context.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(
DispatcherServlet.java:86)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(
FrameworkServlet.java:392)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:347)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter
(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:329)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(
TrinidadFilterImpl.java:293)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(
TrinidadFilterImpl.java:216)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(
TrinidadFilter.java:93)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(
FilterChainProxy.java:292)
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(
FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:116)
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(
FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:79)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(
FilterChainProxy.java:303)
org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(
ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:143)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(
FilterChainProxy.java:303)
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(
HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:220)
com._24translate.web.support.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(
HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:75)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(
FilterChainProxy.java:303) org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(
FilterChainProxy.java:173) org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter
(FilterToBeanProxy.java:120)
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(
ExtensionsFilter.java:144)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(
CharacterEncodingFilter.java:75)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(
OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com._24translate.web.support.RequestTimeMeasurementFilter.doFilter(
RequestTimeMeasurementFilter.java:158)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(
DelegatingFilterProxy.java:137)
com._24translate.ui.hibernate.HibernateSessionAwareCleanUpListener.doFilter(
HibernateSessionAwareCleanUpListener.java:56)

This was raised here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-adffaces-user/200702.mbox/%3c45D431EB.1010004@gmx.net%3e

Gareth