From "ryee" <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad Build Problem - The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins :maven-site-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:13:03 GMT
I installed maven 2.0.6 and ran mvn -U and was able to get past the
maven-site-plugin problem. Now, the build fails running the tests.

T E S T S
Apr 3, 2007 1:17:41 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.FacesConfigInfo load
INFO: PARSING
file:/Users/richard/sandbox/trinidad/trinidad-impl/target/classes/META-INF/faces-config.xml
Apr 3, 2007 1:17:42 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.FacesConfigInfo load
INFO: PARSING
jar:file:/Users/richard/.m2/repository/com/sun/facelets/jsf-facelets/1.1.6/jsf-facelets-1.1.6.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
Couldn't create renderer com.sun.facelets.component.RepeatRenderer
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.processTestClass(JUnitBattery.java:130)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.<init>(JUnitBattery.java:81)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.SurefireUtils.instantiateBattery(SurefireUt

I downloaded trinidad using this command:

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/tags/trinidad-1.0.0-incubating
trinidad

Has anyone seen this before?