From Jens Stegemann <jens.stegem...@gmx.de>
Subject handle selection state of treeTable
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:53:04 GMT
Hi,

I have a treeTable based on a ChildPropertyTreeModel containing a set of beans
of a custom type. I could get the treeTable to be rendered correctly. I can
even select a row and write the underlying bean into a property by using the
SelectionListener.

What I do not know is how to select a certain row in my tree programmatically.
I would want to add the corresponding RowKey to the selectedRowKeys of the
tree, but I do not know the RowKey but only the object (bean) I want to be
selected (since I loaded it from a database for example).

Is there a way to do this. I think it has to be, but I am just not able to
find out what to do...

Your's

Jens