From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@opensoft.pt>
Subject RE: Keeping selectOneChoice selection
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:29:49 GMT
No, it is in a facet for a panelPage.

In it, I have a panelGroupLayout, then a panelHorizontalLayout and finally
in it the panelPage.

If you feel it's best, I can attach the code or paste it in the mail body.

Either way, if the selectOneChoice were in a table (something I will
surely need), what would the solution be?

Thank you,

Francisco