From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Unsubscribing question
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:27:57 GMT
How do I unsubscribe from this list?

_______________________________
Dzenan Causevic
Web Applications Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
315-453-2912 x5346 (Office)
315-278-7371 (Cell)
www.NaviSite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 2:29 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: autoSubmit on tr:table?

I've checked in Danny's patch - thanks!

-- Adam

On 3/29/07, Danny Robinson <dannyjrobinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I've posted a patch for this issue, so autoSubmit (only enabled when
> rowSelection != 'none') is an option on tr:table (ADFFACES-186),
combined
> with a selectionListener it should give you what you need.
>
> Danny
>
> On 1/16/07, David Brunette <David.Brunette@chordiant.com> wrote:
> >

> >      Hi everybody.
> >

> >      I have a page that has a <tr:table rowSelection="single" />
> > component and a <tr:commandButton />.  The command button needs to
be
> > disabled until the user selects one of the items in the table.
> > Normally, switching the button from disabled to enabled is something
> > that I would do by binding the disabled="" attribute of the
> > commandButton to a property in my bean, and then using the
autoSubmit=""
> > attribute on the other component to toggle the enabled/disabled
value
> > for the button.  But the <tr:table /> does not seem to have an
> > autoSubmit="" attribute.
> >

> >      So, is there some way that I can trigger an autoSubmit when the
> > user makes a selection of a row in the table?  Or is there another
way
> > that I can update my commandButton when this happens??
> >

> >      Thanks...
> >

> > Dave
> >
> > The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information
of
> > Chordiant Software or its customers and is intended only for use to
the
> > individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this
message
> > is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review,
> > retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use
of, or
> > taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly
> > prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact
> > the sender and delete the material from your computer.
> >

> --
> Chordiant Software Inc.
> www.chordiant.com

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.