From "Justin Mckay" <justin.mc...@famis.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Navigation
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:46:09 GMT
Yeah I was using the google link as just an example for an external context.
I took your advice and tried the handleNavigation.  I get the same exact
result as my previous attempts.  More and more I am convinced this is a bug.
I will add this as a comment to my JIRA issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Hoover [mailto:whoover@nemours.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:17 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Dynamic Navigation

Justin,

I know this will not work for the google link, but in your previous message
(and Jira issue) you attempt to set an internal url. If the url has a
navigation rule you can use:

FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().getNavigationHandler().ha
ndleNavigation(FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(), currentActionMethod,
redirectActionMethod);