From "Justin Mckay" <justin.mc...@famis.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Navigation
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:41:27 GMT
Setting the response to complete does not work, the backing  beans for the
new view are not even called.   I have tried calling render response but it
does not seem to change anything.  I also tried changing the SAVING_STATE to
server but no luck.  Originally we were using the external context to handle
our dynamic navigation, but later switched to creating new views as it
seemed more natural.  I guess for now we might have to switch back to the
external context.

Justin McKay

Java Developer

FAMIS Software, Inc.