From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning Tags
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:53:25 GMT
It would be very cool to have a page or set of pages in the demo project
that served as a skin generator where the user could create a skin using a
GUI and not have to know anything about CSS.  If anyone is looking for a
project, this would be a very cool one to donate.  ;-)

On 3/30/07, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> >From: Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.waldman@oracle.com>
> >
> > You should be able to create an html file from the skin-selectors.xml
> > file by running
> > 'mvn site'.
> > - Jeanne
> >

> I really like this global skinning concept but it would be nice if there
> was a way to just override a few things in a skin. From what I understand,
> it's a all of nothing type of approach (speaking from the ADF 10.1.3.2side) and only
an option for the simple skin. I'd like to be able to pick an