From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE support for Trinidad & Facelets
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:24:23 GMT
I use Netbeans 5.5 with the Facelets plugin.  It supports code completion
for JSF component libraries.

Download Netbeans 5.5
http://www.netbeans.org/

Download the Facelets Plugin
https://nbfaceletssupport.dev.java.net/features.html

The facelets plugin is still in beta on its 5th development snapshot but is
pretty decent.  If you have issues with the plugin, send them to the mailing
list (you first have to join the project)