From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running with JSF 1.2 RI
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:28:09 GMT
Really the only reason I am staying away from the 1.2 branch is because I
can't find any nightly builds for it like the 1.1 trunk.  I have troubles
building anything with Maven due to proxy/firewall issues connecting to
remote repositories.  It just becomes a ridiculous hassle.  If you could
point me to where I can download a 1.2 build, I would be more than happy to
go that route.

Thanks Adam.