From eric.j...@novartis.com
Subject Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:39:32 GMT
Himanshu,

When you say, "Our current applications which are now using myfaces along
with Trinidad", do you mean MyFaces Core or MyFaces Tomahawk?

"Himanshu Purandare" <hpurandare@gmail.com>
03/19/2007 03:52 PM
Please respond to
adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org

adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

We are using JBoss 4.0 as our Application server.

Our  past applications use myfaces (without Trinidad ADF) and they seem to
work fine with no issues on servers with Java 6.0
Our current applications which are now using myfaces along with Trinidad
ADF
has issues when deployed with Java 6.0

Thanks,
Himanshu

On 19/03/07, eric.jung@novartis.com <eric.jung@novartis.com> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, which application server are you using with Java 6.0?
>

> "Himanshu Purandare" <hpurandare@gmail.com>
> 03/19/2007 03:31 PM
> Please respond to
> adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org

> adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6
>

> We have almost all of our servers upgraded to Java 6.0
> Hence in order to run our applications on the servers, we need to make
> sure
> that they run seamlessly on Java 6.0
> That is the reason we are need  our apps to work on Java 6.0
>
> Hope this explains the reason of our shift from Java 5.0 to 6.0
>
> Thanks,
> Himanshu
>

> On 19/03/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > I am not using it yet. That isn't a recommendation.
> >
> > Let me ask different, are the strong needs for Java6, that you want to
> > run your project on Java6`?
> >
> > -M
> >
> > On 3/19/07, Himanshu Purandare <hpurandare@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks Matthias,
> > >
> > > But does that mean that its a bit early for us to upgrade to JDK 1.6
> at
> > the
> > > moment?
> > >
> > > Could you please advise as it will help us to take a decision.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Himanshu

> the
> is

> > like

> Trinidad
'org.nemours.ui.faces.ExtendedDocumentRenderer'

=

> for
> [[/coast]]
> > No
_idJsp0][Class:
> > logIn][Class:
(component-family=

_idJsp0][Class:
> > logIn][Class:
(component-family=

> with

site
> > for

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> >
> > further stuff:
> > mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com
> >

> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
> computer.  Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE