From eric.j...@novartis.com
Subject Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:41:20 GMT
Out of curiosity, which application server are you using with Java 6.0?

"Himanshu Purandare" <hpurandare@gmail.com>
03/19/2007 03:31 PM
Please respond to
adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org

adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

We have almost all of our servers upgraded to Java 6.0
Hence in order to run our applications on the servers, we need to make
sure
that they run seamlessly on Java 6.0
That is the reason we are need  our apps to work on Java 6.0

Hope this explains the reason of our shift from Java 5.0 to 6.0

Thanks,
Himanshu

> I am not using it yet. That isn't a recommendation.
>
> Let me ask different, are the strong needs for Java6, that you want to
> run your project on Java6`?
>
> -M
>
> On 3/19/07, Himanshu Purandare <hpurandare@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Matthias,
> >
> > But does that mean that its a bit early for us to upgrade to JDK 1.6
at
> the
> > moment?
> >
> > Could you please advise as it will help us to take a decision.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Himanshu
> >

> > On 19/03/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I doubt that we have that many adapters of jdk1.6 here (yet).
> > > I don't mind to have it working w/ jdk1.6, but I personally think
the
> > > reqiurements should stay w/ jdk 1.5, since also the curren java ee
is
> > > depending on that
> > >
> > > thx,
> > > Matthias

> like

Trinidad
> not
> > > found

> No
> logIn][Class:

> > > [UIComponentBase]
> logIn][Class:

> for
> > > the

> > > --
> > > Matthias Wessendorf
> > > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> > >
> > > further stuff:
> > >

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf
> http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
>
> further stuff:
> mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.