From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: Trinidad Build Problem - The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins :maven-site-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:59:53 GMT
Laurie,
Thanks. I'll try that.

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie Harper [mailto:laurie@holoweb.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:55 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Laurie Harper
Subject: Re: Trinidad Build Problem - The plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found

You need to do a 'mvn install' from the 'plugins' directory to install the
plugins the main bulld uses:

.../trunk $ cd plugins; mvn clean install; cd ../trinidad; mvn clean install

L.

--
Laurie Harper
Open Source advocate, Java geek: http://www.holoweb.net/laurie Founder,