From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject PPR Issue
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:32:54 GMT
Hi,

   I have a page that has two text boxes and a string of text.  The text
string needs to reflect the values from the inputText boxes.  I have
autoSubmit=true, and have partialListeners on my outputText set to id's
of the inputText boxes, and an update does trigger.  When I debug into
my code, the value that is backing the outputText does get updated, but
the text on the webpage doesn't update with this new value.  Now what?
I'm stuck, and getting rather frustrated with PPR in Trinidad, any and
all help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris