From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject PanelRadio Difficulties
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:38:49 GMT
I'm running into difficulties with the PanelRadio (or any of the similar
type components) on a page that has required="true" components.  If
these components are empty the PanelRadio control doesn't work, it
doesn't switch the contents, however if these are populated, everything
works normally.  This wouldn't be such a huge issue, but it doesn't
display the validation errors on the page.  If you click the second
panelRadio button, it will just not accept this selection and go back to
the first selection.  Is this a bug or is this a design feature?  I need
to be able to get around it, I still want the validation to work on the
form submit, just not on the PPR.

Chris