From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject PPR problem with <tr:panelRadio>
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:40:50 GMT
Ok on my page I have a main form, and I have a couple PPR enabled
components.  The problem I am having is if I use any other PPR enabled
component along with <tr:panelRadio> then <tr:panelRadio> no longer
works, the other components work fine.  However if I comment out only
the PPR enabled components, <tr:panelRadio> begins to work again.

No exception is thrown, the only thing that happens is I click the radio
button, it looks like it does a submit, then nothing happens.  The radio
button does not change to selected and the content does not change.

However if I enclose the <tr:panelRadio> and the other PPR components in
separate subforms it works.  The problem with this approach is that the
submit button is outside the subforms and the contents of them do not
get processed.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Is this a bug with <tr:panelRadio>? If not
how can I process the information inside these subforms?

Chris