From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject RE: Problem with <tr:panelRadio>
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:31:46 GMT
Thanks for looking at that, I can't really swap it out for the tabbed
panel since the "visionary" is dead set on a radio button with ajax
functionality.  We are trying to integrate ajax4jsf into our project and
see if that can accomplish what we need, but we are having difficulties
down that road also.

Our Application stack is tomcat 5.5, JSF RI 1.2, Facelets 1.1.12,
Trinidad m1-snapshot, acegi-security 1.0.3, hibernate 3.2.1, and now
ajax4jsf 1.1.0.

So it is a pretty complex stack and getting it all configured correctly
is giving us issues.  If anyone has done this type of setup or knows of
a resource that I can look at it would be greatly appreciated.  The main
resource that I used it setting it up is

http://jroller.com/page/wesleyhales?entry=jsf_component_library_integrat
ion_and

but the filters don't appear to be working correctly.  Does anyone know
of any other ajax like implementation other than ajax4jsf?

-- Chris

The warning has nothing to do with not setting "id"s.  It means
that the HTML generated by panelRadio is missing an "id" where
it needs to have one.  So the DHTML can't do its thing.  That's
a pretty bad bug in that component.

Could you swap in panelTabbed for now?  I'll have a quick look
at panelRadio and see what I can find.

-- Adam