From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject returnListener not called from dialog
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:37:20 GMT
Hi all,

I have a commandButton which has a returnListener defined, and the
button uses "dialog:" notation (and its consequent navigation rule) to
display the popup.  The popup has 2 buttons (ok and cancel), both of
which have a declared returnActionListener.  I was expecting the
returnListener on the originating button to be called with the value of
the returnActionListener tag, but I don't see that happening.  I've also
tried using an actionListener on the originating button and calling
launchDialog, but also failed to present a call into the returnListener.

The documentation of the returnActionListener is pretty clear, but I
must be missing something.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics