From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject RE: PPR effects on custom component
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:20:43 GMT
After a little more thought, it would be really cool to implement a
partialTriggers attribute on the custom component, and in the decode
method, add the component as PPR:

    public void decode(FacesContext context)

    {

        Map<String, String> parameters =

          context.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap();

        Object source = parameters.get("source");

        String id = this.getClientId(context);

        if (id.equals(source))

        {

RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(component);

        }

    }

Is that possible?

Shawn