From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject PPR effects on custom component
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:58:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have a custom component I've developed that I'd like to be able to
refresh with PPR as a result of a selectOneChoice component trigger.
The custom component simply outputs an HTML table at this point, so
wouldn't I need to just wrap the custom tag with a panelGroup or some
other component and make that component trigger off of the
selectOneChoice?  Are there any requirements on the custom component
side in order for PPR to work?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn