From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: Skinning / Detecting Style-Sheet-Changes
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:54:19 GMT
Hi,
I already used "hot deployment" of CSS files with eclipse / JBoss (JBoss uses Tomcat as web
server, but don't know if there are differences when it comes to hot deployment)
The only think I needed to do is to disable the browser-cache completely (possible on latest
opera versions or on firefox with WebDeveloper plugin [1])

Greetings
Markus Döring

[1] http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/