From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: IE status bar running forever
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:34:21 GMT
I don't know the process well. Does this mean that this is your first
major release or that you plan on leaving incubator shortly? Are there
other items still needed to leave incubator besides showing that you can
do a release?

Either way, this is great work.

-----Original Message-----
From: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:10 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: IE status bar running forever

Daniel-

the 1.0.0-incubating release has passed the vote of this group.
Currently we are waiting to get the aproval of the Incubator PMC, since
podling, like this, isn't a "full blown" Apache project.

However, we have pre-deployed them here:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dist_trin_core/

and a m2 stage repo is available as well:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage_trin_core/

Feedback welcome ! :)

Thx,
Matthias