From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: IE status bar running forever
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:06:19 GMT
Fixed. Hidden iframe will cause that browser warning if their src
attribute is not set. Adding src="/" (it doesn't matter what it is,
apparently) gets rid of the warning AND successfully works around the
problem.

Eagerly awaiting a 1.0 release because who knows, maybe this issue has
already been fixed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Hannum [mailto:dhannum@quovadx.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 9:42 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: IE status bar running forever

I have an issue where after an autoSubmit, the IE (6) status bar runs
forever. It's very confusing to our users, who think the page isn't done

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=1543022&#1543022

Unfortunately, I'm still seeing this issue. The workaround seems to have
no effect and worse, now I get a warning on page load about the page
containing both secure and non-secure items (apparently the hidden
iframe is causing that).

Does anyone have a better solution?

Thanks

Dan