From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject Tweaking af:table for printable pages
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:06:24 GMT
Hi,

I want to make a printable page, and I've seen the CSS/media method
described here:

http://www.orablogs.com/fnimphius/archives/001830.html

I'm fairly certain it will work. But, I have a page with an af:table in
it, and I'd like it to not page the results (size="0") if we're
printable. Up until now, I've been setting and checking a variable in
requestScope to know to set size to 0 at the right time. If I use the
CSS method, I would need a way to check the media type via EL.

Can this be done? Or am I up a creek until ADF has improved printable
page support?

Thanks

Dan