From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject Shuttle component width
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:49:32 GMT
I'd like to control the maximum width of the shuttle controls so they
don't automatically become huge and make the page scroll horizontally.
I'm fine with cutting off text in the boxes, though a hover with the
full info would be really nice (but I'll understand if that is hard)

Is this something that can currently be done? I didn't see an attribute,
and I tried creative CSS on the table elements inside the shuttle but
wasn't able to get what I want.

If not, should I open a JIRA improvement?

Dan