From "David Brunette" <David.Brune...@chordiant.com>
Subject RE: PPR Issue
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:54:42 GMT

     Hi Chris.  Have you tried to use partialTriggers instead
partialListeners?  I believe using the partialTriggers attribute will
fix your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gibbons [mailto:cgibbons@solutionstream.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 6:33 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: PPR Issue

Hi,

   I have a page that has two text boxes and a string of text.  The text
string needs to reflect the values from the inputText boxes.  I have
autoSubmit=true, and have partialListeners on my outputText set to id's
of the inputText boxes, and an update does trigger.  When I debug into
my code, the value that is backing the outputText does get updated, but
the text on the webpage doesn't update with this new value.  Now what?
I'm stuck, and getting rather frustrated with PPR in Trinidad, any and
all help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.