From "David Brunette" <David.Brune...@chordiant.com>
Subject tr:commandButton blocking="true"
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:53:46 GMT

     Hi everybody.

     I would like to block the user from doing anything on the page
between clicking a submit button and then having the next page rendered.
>From looking at the tag docs, use the blocking="true" attribute on the
tr:commandButton seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.  But after
looking into it a bit, it seems as though this attribute is only used
when partialSubmit="true".

     So, does that sound right?  Should we only be able to block the
page (and wait for the response) when it is a partialSubmit?  Right now
I am just looking to figure out if I've done something wrong with trying
to use this attribute or if I'm just misunderstanding the intention of
blocking="true".

     Thanks...

Dave

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.