From "Adam Koprowski" <adam.koprow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trindiad + Ajax4jsf RenderingContext problems.
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:26:31 GMT
> read here?
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4Jsf<http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4Jsf>

  Yes I read this and also this:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4JsfFaceletDetail. Everything
seems to work fine except that with components with client side validation
and ajax4jsf at work I get a NPE just as described on:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Partial-page_rendering.

*> Any Trinidad component that has client-side validation will result in the
same error.*

  Is anybody aware of any work-around for that? I tried to turn-off client
side validation by means of

<client-validation-disabled>true</client-validation-disabled>

  element in trinidad-config.xml but that does not seem to help. Any ideas?
I'd really like to be able to user Seam + Ajax4jsf with Trindiad.

   Thanks in advance,
    Adam

On 3/7/07, Adam Koprowski
<adam.koprowski@gmail.com<//adam%2Ekoprowski@gmail.com/>>

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/RenderingContext>does not have a
> > FormData <http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FormData> object attached.*
> >
> > *Any Trinidad component that has client-side validation will result in
the
> > same error.*
> >
>   It just happens that I'm using Seam and I would like to use ajax4jsf for
> partial page rendering (and for consistency I'd prefer not to mix it with
> Trinidad's PPR). Is there any work-around for this problem? Any chances
that
> it will be resolved in (near) future?
>
>    Thanks in advance for any help!
>     Adam Koprowski

Adam.Koprowski@gmail.com, ICQ: 3204612
http://www.win.tue.nl/~akoprows
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)