From "Adam Koprowski" <adam.koprow...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with <tr:singleStepButtonBar>
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:46:31 GMT
   Hello,
 I have a problem with the <tr:singleStepButtonBar> component. Whenever I'm
trying to make a method binding to nextAction, nextActionListener,
previousAction or previousActionListener I get an error that the attribute
cannot be bound

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property "previousActionListener" cannot
> be bound.
>     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.bean.FacesBeanImpl.setValueBinding(
> FacesBeanImpl.java:129)
>     at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.setValueBinding(
> UIXComponentBase.java:234)
>     at
> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentRule$ValueBindingMetadata.applyMetadata(
> ComponentRule.java:90)

  I'm using facelets, which I suppose may be the root of the problem as I
can run the demo and it works fine including the <tr:singleStepButtonBar>
component. I'm using the latest version of Trinidad from SVN. Just in case
relevant piece of the page:

> previousActionListener="#{cat.changePos}" text="#{messages.progress}" />
>
>   The same binding for actionListener attribute of the <tr:commandButton>
component works just fine. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Adam

Adam.Koprowski@gmail.com, ICQ: 3204612
http://www.win.tue.nl/~akoprows
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)