From "Adam Koprowski" <adam.koprow...@gmail.com>
Subject Trindiad + Ajax4jsf RenderingContext problems.
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:41:47 GMT
  Hello everybody,
 On the following wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Partial-page_rendering, I read that running
ajax4jsf + Trinidad can lead to problems:

> *The problem is in how Ajax4JSF handles partial-page rendering. It skips
> over the form component entirely, so the Trinidad RenderingContext<http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/RenderingContext>does
not have a
> FormData <http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FormData> object attached.*
>
> *Any Trinidad component that has client-side validation will result in the
> same error.*

  It just happens that I'm using Seam and I would like to use ajax4jsf for
partial page rendering (and for consistency I'd prefer not to mix it with
Trinidad's PPR). Is there any work-around for this problem? Any chances that
it will be resolved in (near) future?

   Thanks in advance for any help!
    Adam Koprowski

Adam.Koprowski@gmail.com, ICQ: 3204612
http://www.win.tue.nl/~akoprows
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)