From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDE support for Trinidad & Facelets
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:16:27 GMT
I am using plain eclipse and an xml editor, therefore no auto
completion feature :-)
Perhaps you wanna try this editor:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/main.php

I gave it a shot last year and it looked promising, not sure if it
supports / will support Facelets. Join the mailing list and ask :-)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh