From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] How to reset a form
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:10:36 GMT
have you also tried to call resetValue() on UIXeditablevalue?

-M

On 3/22/07, Jochen Traunecker <madnecker@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> using Trinidad and Shale I ran into this silly simple problem: I want a form containing
a bunch of text-input fields, each of them with some validator associated to get reset by
clicking a commandButton. To avoid validating the input fields I use immediate="true" for
the reset button. My model gets reset (see pseudocode) but the textfields in the browser don't
disply the model-values - they keep their values. I'm wondering, how to reset some UIComponents
(without any validation). I thougth, that all updates to the datamodel/backingbean before
RENDER_RESPONSE will have an impact on the rendered output, regardless of immediate="true".
Is this a partialPageRendering issue ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh