From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IE status bar running forever
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:41:00 GMT
On 3/19/07, Daniel Hannum <dhannum@quovadx.com> wrote:
> I don't know the process well. Does this mean that this is your first
> major release or that you plan on leaving incubator shortly? Are there

that is the first major release of Trinidad w/in Apache Incubator.
We released already the Maven2 plugins, but that was mostly, because
Trinidad's Build depends on them and there is a no-go w/ releases, depending on
SNAPSHOTS.

After the approval of the release, I'd like to start the discussion on
checking the incubator checklist etc, to get the direction in leaving
the Incubator

> other items still needed to leave incubator besides showing that you can
> do a release?

there was an email, from Martin van den bemt, on the DEV list, that
already has some statements regarding leaving the incubator.

-Matthias