From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running with JSF 1.2 RI
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:21:23 GMT
for some reason that server has been setup new,
even Trinidad trunk is missing these days.

I'll add it next week.

Nothing wrong with using the branch to build for now.

(There is currently a discussion in general @ incubator to delete the
incubator maven repo... incubation is all about committed users,
meaning having no issues in build from scratch).

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh