From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Relation between Trinidad and ADF Faces
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:26:35 GMT
Hello Michael,

there is a ADF Faces Rich Client, currently under development, see here:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/viewlets/1013/richclient_viewlet_swf.html

That stuff uses Trinidad features (like framework or build feature).

Trinidad is Apache 2.0 license based, so you can even fork it and sell
the *enhancements* as closed source, no problems with that! The good
on Apache 2.0 license is, it is damn liberal ;)

Does that help ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf