From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of Trinidad from incubator
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:20:28 GMT
Hello,

during this week we announced the release of the maven2 plugins (used
by the build of the components for several reasons), we branched
already the components todo a release.
Just some small work on "assembling" a src/bin distribution is needed.

Take a look at a very first shot of the dist.:

http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad-assembly/

so... it is very close to have that release happen.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh