From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tweaking af:table for printable pages
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:56:53 GMT
Trinidad does have quite a bit of support for printable pages already,
albeit not via CSS media elements.  Instead, if RequestContext.getOutputMode
()
returns "printable", we'll render alternative, printable content.

You make it return "printable" via trinidad-config.xml.
For example, if you had:

  <output-mode>#{yourBean.printableMode ? "printable" : null</output-mode>

... then we'd switch into printable mode when yourBean's
isPrintableMode() method returned true.

-- Adam