From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <s:validateAll> and trinidad configuration
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:03:22 GMT
Pete,, could you comment on this bug that there's *no*
reason to be looking for UIInput or UIXInput, etc.?  Just use
the EditableValueHolder interface, like all validators should do.
Seam could fix this one today without a Trinidad release.

I would have commented on this directly, but got rather
offended that to get the account to comment on an OSS bug
I apparently had to provide my phone number, mailing address,
company's revenue???  Ridiculous!

-- Adam