From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with <tr:panelRadio>
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:27:53 GMT
FWIW, I can reproduce that panelRadio just isn't working...
panelChoice works fine, panelTabbed...  and it's not
at all obvious to me why panelRadio is different.  At
any rate, I'll have a look and hopefully get this fixed.

One thing to point out to the "visionary" is that here
you can swap in one component vs. another,
have a different visualisation, and change no code.
panelChoice would just be a temporary replacement.

-- Adam