From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with <tr:panelRadio>
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:10:15 GMT
The warning has nothing to do with not setting "id"s.  It means
that the HTML generated by panelRadio is missing an "id" where
it needs to have one.  So the DHTML can't do its thing.  That's
a pretty bad bug in that component.

Could you swap in panelTabbed for now?  I'll have a quick look
at panelRadio and see what I can find.

-- Adam