From "Himanshu Purandare" <hpurand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:47:05 GMT
I would say MyFaces 1.1.4 does not work for apps having Trinidad ADF along
with Myfaces.
There are problems with rendering of components for ADF.

But upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.5, it works.

- Himanshu

> So, you said MyFaces 1.1.4 isn't working on JDK 1.6 ?
> But myfaces-1.1.5 is ?
>
> On 3/20/07, Himanshu Purandare <hpurandare@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Upgrading to Myfaces 1.1.5 core Worked for me too!!!
> >
> > Thanks Chris and everyone for your valuable support!
> >
> > - Himanshu
> >

> > On 20/03/07, Chris Lowe <chris.lowe.uk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I had a similar issue with Ajax4Jsf - I had similar warnings and the
> > > components would not render on JDK 6.  Upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.5 core
> > > resolved the issue for me.
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Chris.

> to do

> the

> in
> > > the
> > > components

> > > myfaces

and
> they
> with

> with
> > > Java

> need
Java 6.0

> 6.0

Java6, that
> you

for us to
> upgrade to

us to take a
> > > decision.

jdk1.6, but I
> > > personally
since also the
> curren

Nemours.

project which involves
Hibernate and
> Oracle.

JDK 1.5 without
> any
started complaining.

not been
execution.
[STDERR] Mar 19, 2007

[STDERR] Mar 19, 2007

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase
for
[STDERR] Mar 19, 2007

> org.apache.myfaces.HtmlTagRenderer'
> > > not